Friday, June 17, 2011

The Pregame(Intro)

              Well first of all thank you for coming to my blog site, you will not be disappointed. So to start off my name is Kyle Wright, I was born and raised in Utah, and with that been said you probley ask how did I become a Seaehawk's fan, well to answer that, I will answer that with questions people have ask me.
               1.What made you a Seahawk's fan?
      Where to start, the players that the Seahawk's have had, like Jim Zorn, Steve Largent and the guys I grew up watching and cheering for was Jon Kitna, and Ricky Watters. Then the logo and colors of the Seahawk's, by far the coolest in the Nation Football League.
              2. When did you Become a Seahawk's fan?
      In 1999, when i was 11 years old, the players and the events that occurred created my freakish fan dome to the Seahwk's. Well first of all the players that played that year will always be one of my favorite Seahawk teams of all time. The men that were apart of that team was Jon Kitna as the Quarterback, and then the one and only Ricky Watters as the Running back, and then the Wide Receivers that were my favorite was Joey Galloway and Derrick Mayes, and then at Tight end Itula Mili, which was part of the team in 2005, when the Seahawk's went to the Super Bowl. The events that happened that year weren't the biggest thing a franchise eyes, but in a 11 year old boy they were. The first thing was the Seahawk's went 9-7 and finished 1st in the AFC West Divison, which was cool cause i got to see my team go to the playoffs. Then the 2nd thing was in 1999 would be the last year of the Kingdome to host the Seahawk's, cause the Seahawk's would play at Huskey Stadium in 2000, and the kingdome would be demolished. Those were the things that made me a seahawk's fan and a die-hard fan to this day.
                  Well thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my first blog of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment